mercoledì 17 ottobre 2012

MIYAVI- INTERVIEWS FROM INDONESIA [eng]


MIYAVI went in Indonesia and rocked out his people in JAKARTA and BALI, thanks to Hard Rock cafè anniversary events in 10 and 12 october 2012 !
While rockin on the stage MIYAVI droped some interviews for magazine and websites, here two of them!






JPA: What is your biggest dream that you want to do with music? 
Miyavi: I just wanna get rid of the anxieties from people as much as possible.


Check more on - Jpop Asia Exclusive interview with MIYAVI


How old were you when you got your first tattoo?

I was 19. It was when I was in my first band and I wanted to die. I was thinking about committing suicide. When you have to do something which is so completely different from what you actually want to do, that’s torture. To make your dreams come true, people have to get over the hard times. But once you can’t see the light toward the future anymore you start to loose motivation and vitality. I was like that, doing what I didn’t want to do. I wasn’t confident, I wasn’t satisfied. I felt like everything was a waste of time. I couldn’t make music anymore, I couldn’t even talk to people — during an interview like this, nothing came up, no words. I thought that if I said something, it would be a lie. [But I recovered] and that’s when I was first inked on my right arm. It’s the word for chakra,’ from [Buddhist ideology]. My definition of that term is that I have to be myself, to keep my passion towards life. You have to love and respect yourself before you can do anything else. 
Check more on thejakartaglobe.com


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento